Begin the journey of a lifetime with Zenya’s yoga teacher training programs!
10 Reasons to Become a Yoga Teacher
1. Follow your bliss. If practicing yoga brings you joy and the idea of sharing that joy with others seems like a dream career, then that’s a great reason to attend yoga school. You’re simply taking a beautiful thing to the next level.
2. Deepen your yoga practice. Stay consistent and grow in your personal practice while teaching others. You will be motivated to grow and advance alongside your students.
3. Find work/life balance. Maybe you’re struggling right now with a job that drains your energy. It’s often difficult to find that perfect balance between work responsibilities and your personal life. Yoga is a system for living based on balance and moderation and you will learn how to live with that balance through yoga school.
4. Go beyond the physical. Most people start out focusing on the physical aspects of yoga – the postures (asanas) and the breathing exercises (pranayama). In yoga school you’ll learn that there’s much more to yoga, including dietary recommendations, meditation techniques and a wealth of ancient advice for living a healthy and balanced life.
5. Get paid to do what you love. Teaching yoga classes is an excellent way to make extra income doing what you love. You can teach classes as a full-time career or as a supplement to another full-time job. You can design a career that works for your lifestyle.
6. Inspire others and change lives. As a yoga instructor you will inspire others to learn, grow and experience all of the great benefits of yoga. You will lead them through personal transformations that will enhance their lives. You will help your students connect with themselves, engage with one another and find meaning in a larger community.
7. Maintain a healthy lifestyle. Surround yourself with like-minded people that share your views and motivate you to be healthier and live a healthier lifestyle both mentally & physically. Your regular yoga practice & teaching will help you reap the benefits of yoga, including burning calories, releasing muscle tension and providing relaxation.
8. Be of service. Yoga school will give you the knowledge and tools to share the joy of yoga with others and give back to your community. You will have many opportunities to make a real difference in people’s lives – from helping a student find alignment in a pose to teaching charity classes where students donate to a non-profit organization of your choice.
9. Travel and work anywhere in the world. The certification at Zenya is recognized not only nationwide, but worldwide through our registration with the Yoga Alliance. Wherever you travel, live or journey, your ability to teach as a yoga instructor will always be with you.
10. Live in the NOW. One of the fundamental keys to practicing yoga is living in the present moment. It is called the present because it is just that, a gift. After all, the past and future exist only in thought. You will learn through yoga school how to stay grounded in the present and live a more fulfilling life.