Free Yoga Teacher Training For Military Spouses
Now Enrolling August 28th, 2020 Course
Find Out If You’re Ready For Yoga Teacher Training
- Teaching Methodology
- Techniques, Training & Practice
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology
- Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics
- Yoga for Stress Management
- Intro To Children’s Yoga
- Chakra Theory
- Intro to Ayurveda
- Meditation Techniques
- Yoga Business & Marketing
Graduate In Six Months!
To learn more about our program, experienced faculty, and class schedule, visit our 200-Hour Certification resource. Below you will find additional information regarding the Military Spouse Career Advancement Program. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. And if you are ready to apply, do so as soon as possible! We’d love to help you begin your journey as a yoga instructor.
Who Is Eligible?
- Spouses of service members on active duty in pay grades E-1 to E-5, W-1 to W-2, and O-1 to O-2 who can start and complete their coursework while their military sponsor is on Title 10 military orders, including spouses married to members of the National Guard and Reserve Components in these same pay grades.
What Is The Yoga Teacher Training Program?
- We offer a six-month, 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training program for students of all levels and abilities including beginners and advanced yoga practitioners.
Where Are The Yoga Classes?
- At Zenya Yoga & Massage Studio in Newport News.
How Do I Enroll?
- Visit the MyCAA Spouse Portal and provide required spouse information to complete the eligibility check. Call 1-800-342-9647 for MCAA assistance. To guarantee your space in the program, call Zenya at 757-675-9077.